The mrs was watching Top Model USA, so I went outside and used some scraps to make this BlackOrange one. It was supposed to be a regular orange tail, but I misjudged the volume of the lumina black color, so I had to top it of with the rest of the orange...oh well.
Been working on the internal harness for my paddletails. Ive mad one master, which the plan was to make a mold from RTV, but I wanted to try to make a metal mold first. Now I only need to dremel a slot for the hook eye, and some cleaning up in the main cavity area.
Im gonna use the other side for a bigger cavity for deeper running bait.
I also finished this one for a buddy in the US. I will ship it over to his collection this week.